You may visit our website without identifying yourself or revealing any personal information. However, certain transactions that you choose to engage in on this site will require your submission of personal information. As a general rule, Language Goal (NEWSLAND IDIOMAS S.L. Y HAKA PROYECTOS SL LEY 18/1982 DE MAYO U.T.E) will not sell, swap, rent, or otherwise disclose to any third party any such personal information for commercial purposes. Such information will be utilized only for the purpose stated. To accomplish such purpose, Language Goal (NEWSLAND IDIOMAS S.L. Y HAKA PROYECTOS SL LEY 18/1982 DE MAYO U.T.E) may disclose the information to its employees, consultants and agents who have a legitimate need to know the information. Language Goal (NEWSLAND IDIOMAS S.L. Y HAKA PROYECTOS SL LEY 18/1982 DE MAYO U.T.E) also reserves the right to disclose this information under special circumstances, including disclosures required by law, court order or circumstances under which disclosure, in the sole discretion of Language Goal (NEWSLAND IDIOMAS S.L. Y HAKA PROYECTOS SL LEY 18/1982 DE MAYO U.T.E), is necessary to protect the legal rights, including the intellectual property rights, of Language Goal (NEWSLAND IDIOMAS S.L. Y HAKA PROYECTOS SL LEY 18/1982 DE MAYO U.T.E).
We and our service providers may collect Personal Information in a variety of ways, including:
• Through the Sites: We may collect Personal Information through the Sites, e.g., when you sign up for a newsletter or make a purchase.
• Offline: We may collect Personal Information from you offline, such as when you contact customer service.
• From Other Sources: We may receive your Personal Information from other sources, such as public databases; joint marketing partners; social media platforms; from people with whom you are friends or otherwise connected on social media platforms, as well as from other third parties. For example, if you elect to connect your social media account to your Website account, certain Personal Information from your social media account can be shared with us, which may include Personal Information that is part of your profile or your friends’ profiles.
• Through your browser or device: Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device. We use this information for statistical purposes as well as to ensure that the Sites function properly.
• Through server log files: Your “IP Address” is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer or device that you are using by your Internet Service Provider. An IP Address is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user visits the websites, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that were visited.
• From you: Information such as date of birth, gender and zip code, as well as other information, such as your preferred means of communication, may be collected when you voluntarily provide this information.
• Physical Location: We may collect the physical location of your device.
Language Goal (NEWSLAND IDIOMAS S.L. Y HAKA PROYECTOS SL LEY 18/1982 DE MAYO U.T.E) may collect other information about its users that is not connected with any specific personal identity, such as data about usage and service operation. The following summarizes the types of information that we may collect.
SYSTEM INFORMATION, IP ADDRESSES AND REFERRERS. When you connect to our website, our web server may record the numerical Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using, information about your browser and operating system, date and time of access and the internet address and page which linked you to our site. Language Goal’s staff uses such information to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer and improve our website and to generate aggregate statistical reports that analyze general user information and demographics. Unless required by legal process, we do not link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable. This means that user sessions may be tracked by IP address, but a user's identity remains anonymous.
We may use Personal Information:
• To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to send you newsletters or to respond to your questions and comments.
• To send administrative information to you, for example, information regarding the Sites and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information may be important to your use of the Sites, you may not opt-out of receiving these communications.
• To complete and fulfill your purchase and/or your donation: to process your payments, have your order delivered to you, communicate with you regarding your purchase and provide you with related customer service.
• To provide you with updates and announcements concerning our products, promotions and programs and to send you invitations to participate in special programs.
• To allow you to contact and be contacted by other users through the websites;
• To permit you to participate on message boards, chat, profile pages and blogs and other services to which you are able to post any type of information (including our Social Media Pages).
• For our business purposes, such as analyzing and managing our businesses, market research, audits, developing new products, enhancing our websites, improving our services and products, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, tailoring the websites experience and content based on your past activities on the websites, and gauging customer satisfaction and providing customer service (including troubleshooting in connection with customer issues).
• We use information collected by browsers or your device for statistical purposes as well as to ensure that the Sites function properly.
• We may use your device’s physical location to provide you with personalized location-based services and content. We may also share your device’s physical location, combined with information about what advertisements you viewed and other information we collect, with our marketing partners to enable them to provide you with more personalized content and to study the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
• As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
• Your personal data will be processed by Language Goal (NEWSLAND IDIOMAS S.L. Y HAKA PROYECTOS SL LEY 18/1982 DE MAYO U.T.E) both within and outside the EU, primarily for the purpose of completing your booking, providing you with the products and services that you have ordered (including travel insurance coverage), and for customer service and marketing activities. Because our servers are located in the EU, our sales teams are based in local offices globally, our head office is in Madrid, and the schools where the students chooses to take the classes are in local offices globally, we may share your personal data with our corporate affiliates, claims handlers and business partners both within and outside the EU. The business partners that we share information with are only such that need access to the Personal Information to process the order that you have placed on the Sites, such as transportation assistance, accommodation, or schools, and they will only receive the information necessary for that purpose. No business partner will receive your Personal Information for their own marketing purposes. Please note that the claims handlers and business partners may change from time to time. Language Goal (NEWSLAND IDIOMAS S.L. Y HAKA PROYECTOS SL LEY 18/1982 DE MAYO U.T.E) processes your personal data in compliance with applicable privacy and data protection legislation. By using our websites, you acknowledge and consent to these potential transfers. You should be aware that many countries outside the EEA do not afford the same legal protections to personal information as countries within the EEA. Transfers will be made in accordance with the applicable legislation and we will take all necessary measures to ensure that third parties involved will provide an adequate level of protection. Any future hosting/processing organization that we use in relation to the websites will be required to do the same.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Unfortunately, due to the nature of Internet communications, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. While Language Goal (NEWSLAND IDIOMAS S.L. Y HAKA PROYECTOS SL LEY 18/1982 DE MAYO U.T.E) remains committed to protecting the privacy of our users, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems. We do so by using secure technology, privacy protection controls, and restrictions on employee access, however, we make no representations regarding the veracity of such measures.
We give you many choices regarding our use and disclosure of your Personal Information for marketing purposes.
• If at any time you wish to stop receiving marketing communications from Language Goal (NEWSLAND IDIOMAS S.L. Y HAKA PROYECTOS SL LEY 18/1982 DE MAYO U.T.E), the easiest way to do so would be to use the unsubscribe feature in the marketing communication you received. You may also let us know by emailing, calling or writing to us using the contact information listed below in the “Contact Us” section. In your request, please indicate that you wish to stop receiving marketing communications from us.
• In addition, we will not disclose your Personal Information to third parties, including our subsidiaries, for the third party's direct marketing purposes if we have received and processed a request from you that your Personal Information should not be shared with third parties for that purpose. If you would like to submit such a request, please just let us know by using the “Contact Us” form. Please clearly indicate that you request that we do not disclose your Personal Information to our subsidiaries and/or other third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
Please note that changes may not be effective immediately. We will endeavour to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable and in no event later than 30 days after we received your request. Please also note that if you do opt-out of receiving marketing-related messages from us, we may still send you important administrative messages, and you cannot opt-out from receiving administrative messages.
• To review, correct, update, suppress, delete or otherwise limit our use of your Personal Information that has been previously provided to us, please use the “Contact Us” form or via letter (NEWSLAND IDIOMAS S.L. Y HAKA PROYECTOS SL LEY 18/1982 DE MAYO U.T.E, c/ Islas Aleutianas nº 4 Bis Planta 1 Puerta Izda, 28035 Madrid) and clearly describe your request. In your request, please make clear what information you would like to have changed, whether you would like to have your Personal Information suppressed from our database or otherwise let us know what limitations you would like to put on our use of your Personal Information.
We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable. Note that despite our efforts, there may be residual information that will remain within our databases and other records, which will not be removed or changed. Further, please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting such change or deletion (e.g., when you make a purchase or enter a promotion, you may not be able to change or delete the Personal Information provided until after the completion of such purchase or promotion).
We offer programs for children for purchase by adults. For the protection of children’s privacy, we require parental consent from users who wish to make a reservation or order a brochure for one of these programs for any users under the age of 18.
We generally ask that you do not send us, and you do not disclose, any sensitive Personal Information (e.g., information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health or medical condition, criminal background or trade union membership) on or through the websites or otherwise to us. In specific exceptions, such as insurance requests, we will make clear how you can do this securely.
• don't want to be contacted in the future by us;
• would like to find out what information we have about you;
• if you think that any personal information we hold about you is inaccurate, incomplete, out-of-date or irrelevant;